In an effort to assist potential grantees have the best chance possible for receiving funds from the Buena Vista County Community Foundation we offer a number of training tools and guidance for grant writers on this web page. These tools include the following:
- Tips and Tricks Guidance. During active grant cycles we post tips, tricks and reminders for grant writers and potential applicants on our Facebook page.
- We regularly update the FAQ page on this webpage with common questions and answers that we hear from applicants.
- We have created a Buena Vista County Community Foundation YouTube channel for the foundation where you can find helpful video’s on a variety of topics that can help you with your application.
- Refer to the Application Hints lower on this page with some specific application hints that we recommend grant writers review prior to submitting your application.
- We have developed a News section on our website that we add information to on a regular basis, this is a good place to check for updated information and additional tips for grant writers.
Our goal is to provide applicants with the best information on our grant programs and to help them make their application the best it can possibly be for submittal. We will also enterain and respond to questions from applicants by email or through Facebook messaging application up to the week prior to the grant submittal date.